Sunday, February 27, 2011

hurry up and wait... it's an ongoing thing.

In the military they always refer to the hurry up and wait... which is exactly how I feel. I rush around all over town getting all kinds off stuff done, setting up the nursery that the baby won't even use for months, getting everything ready and set... and then, I just sit and wait.

I made the bad decision in telling everyone I was dilated 3 cm and lost my mucus plug... so now everyone is freaking out... texting calling and emailing, trying to find out what's going on with me. Well, I'm not... nothing's happening... calm down!!! So, I took bets on when she would come. Just like Mary Poppins... "For every job that must be done there is an element of fun, you find the fun, and SNAP the job becomes a game!"

So, I'm pretty excited and ready for the baby to come, me to get home and everyone to leave so I can just be here with the baby and Lu and relax and rest and get into a routine. NOT that I'm upset about everyone coming.. it's great and I feel very loved, but, I just want to have my space back. I guess I'm a pretty independent person when it comes to my house.

No matter what I say to everyone, it seems like I might end up hurting feelings in some way. I mean, yes, having everyone around is nice, but honestly, I'm okay...

So, here's the list of bets!


Lauren 3/2/11 at 4:12AM
BO 3/11/11 at 11:00AM
DT 3/6/11 at 2:00AM
CT 3/4/11 at 1:00AM
Rosey 3/5/11 at 6:00PM
Lucy 3/5/11 at 6:00AM
Paula 3/10/11 at 5:20AM
Kyle 2/27
Ashley 2/27
Katie Budds 3/5
Beth Baum 3/2
Jennie 3/1
Terri 3/5
Cara 3/2
Rebecca 2/27
Jessica Ruark 3/1
Michelle 2/27
Frank 2/27
Charisse 2/27
Mary Lou 3/1
Lisa 3/8
Keith 3/4
Nichole 3/1
Fred 3/17
Mike 2/27
Gramma 3/10 1804
Kyle--second guess-- 3/1
Dylan 3/7
Michelle 3/2 4 pm... re-guess
Sonya March 9th, 3:00 AM
Ange 3/3 which was Amelia's real due date!


Most of the guesses will be null and void at sundown!! Better bet again! :)

Now it is posted and everyone can see if they are close or right or something... Maybe there will be a door prize !!! like... something special from Clara herself! We'll see....

If I could place my own bet I would say either 3/3 or 3/11 but that's just because I like those numbers :) We'll see.....

No one has shared 3/3 with me! :) But, I also know that 3 am is Clara's favorite time of day... so we'll see!

The most common day to be born is wednesday... least common is sunday (but a lot of this has to do with inducing and scheduled c sections.)

No comments:

Post a Comment