Tuesday, November 2, 2010

love in fall.... fall in love


Kris and I are reunited once again.... for a while this time. And it feels great. These trees were just so wonderful. I had forgotten what it felt like to be slightly chilled by the wind, smell the leaves and fireplaces and hear the rustle under my toes. Not to mention, be able to hug my husband during all of this. Home til a small deployment in December and then home til January, we will spend asmuch time together as possible before heading back to a long distance relationship for months.

Baby has been well... we have a middle name, it will be Estelle... and last name Nichols....so I suppose we are 66.6666% of the way done naming our baby girl. We get to see her on Friday and are very excited! New pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment