Friday, December 18, 2009

hoping for snow.

Beauty, non photoshop, just the way it was.



When I was little I used to want snow all the time, I would wake up and check outside to see, and hope and pray school was cancelled, just like every other kid :) But, growing up in Maryland, the road probably had more salt on it than snow. Seems like they overreacted with precautionary procedures. So, been spending a lot of time watching movies and lettin my brain rot a bit before heading back to school. It has been a good break, I've enjoyed the last two months, spent a lot of time just alone with my thoughts. Here's some photos I took on a drive out to the country part of here. :) nothing special, just a few shots of found beauty. The pumpkins were being sold on the honor system, just place a dollar in, and take a pumpkin. When we decorated the house for x mas, those things were still alive and well, and I felt guilty throwing them away, but they were good little traveling pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment